Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Very Cute Dancing Stills Telugu Actress Swetha Basu





Hot telugu actress Swetha Basu Prasad’s cute dancing stills in green dress. Her dancing movements are lovely and very attractive. This photo gallery has her dance images in sexy green costume. Check for other actress pics of swetha basu prasads dance poses and her photo gallery in IndianGirlsClub. When asked about her background, tollywood actress Swetha Basu Prasad said, “I am Shweta Basu Prasad. It’s my newly altered name with my mom’s surname included for this film (KBL). Prasad represents the lineage from my dad’s side. I was born in the Steel City of Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) and I came to Mumbai when I was three or four. My mom’s ancestry stretches to West Bengal. I can read and write Bengali. My dad is from Uttar Pradesh and later moved to Delhi. My dad has strong background in the Theatre. At the age of 11, I became a child artiste, making my debut with Makdi. It was written and directed by music composer Vishal Bharadwaj, starring Shabana Azmi as witch. I played the dual role in that film. It got me National Award (The Best Child Artiste) and I received it from the then President APJ Abdul Kalam. That time I was 12. At the age of 14, I did Iqbal, a Nagesh Kukunoor’s film produced by Subash Ghai film, entirely shot in and around Tenali. I did another film in Bengali with Mithun Chakravarthy. And this (KBL) is my first film as heroine. I will be turning 18 in January next year.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive