Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Tamil Actress Aparna Photo Gallery



Kollywood Actress Aparna did her debut movie with actor Dhanush starrer ‘Pudhukottail Irundhu Saravanan’ and then later acted in few more films, ‘Nenjil’ and ‘ABCD’. And After a long sabbatical gap, the actress made her comeback with another movie ‘Kannukulle’ – a film which is based on relationships between a husband and a wife.

Though, the movie only received moderate reviews, tamil actress Aparna seems to be very much satisfied and has been receiving a lot of appreciations for her commendable performance. Recently, Aparn interacted with the media channels about her project.

South indian actress aparna, also spelt as abarna said, “As Soon as I signed my project, most of my closer circuits came up with an offending statement that by doing a mother’s role will get me into speculative part. But now after the film released, I am more lauded by the same group of people. Acting in films alone isn’t my mere job as I have been running dance school, educational institution and production houses. I am much elated for being a part of short film based on Sri Lankan Eelam issue and would get along supporting for the good causes…”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive