Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Actress Anupama Kumar Pics



Anupama Kumar is the one who had acted as Cheran’s wife in the film Pokkisham. Recently while interacting with the media she said,” I saw an advertisement saying that an actress is required for an elderly role.
The role was Cheran’s wife. I met Cheran. He gave me the role. I had to undergo make up for five hours before doing this role. I don’t want to do heroine roles. I cannot act in glamour roles also. My family will not agree to this. I will act in challenging roles.
I am also ready to do mother roles for elderly heroes also. I am not considering cinema as a profession. I am acting because I like acting. I have acted in Hindi films Maqbool, Omkara and Kaminey directed by Vishal Bharadwaj.
Ishqkiya, the Hindi film which I had acted is due for release. In Telugu I am acting in Aah Okkudu and in Malayalam I am acting in the film titled Fruit Salad. I am donning the role of Suresh Gopi’s wife as well as a ghost in this film.”
Actress Anupama Kumar say’s about herself in an Interview:
I have been involved in the field of television for over fourteen years as a Producer, Anchor, Visualizer, Journalist and Channel Producer. For the past four years I have been pursuing a role hitherto unexplored by me – that of Television Anchor, Film/Television Actor, and Advertising Model. What started off as a hobby and a passion has bloomed into a full-fledged career with due success.
Prior to this I was with Satyam Infoway Ltd (NASDAQ: SIFY) handling the twin responsibilities of Communications and Media Management for the E-Commerce Business Unit. My responsibilities included advertising, media planning, branding, corporate films, exhibitions, seminars, brochures and media relations.
I have been greatly helped in this by my experience in the Operations & Programming team at ZEE NEWS. There I was liaisoning between outside media houses, production companies, international programme producers and television agencies and co-ordinating on a daily basis with Hongkong regarding uplinking. My work also included constant market monitoring and acquiring sponsorship, in consultation with the marketing department. I was also a News Anchor with the same channel.
By virtue of a Diploma in Multimedia from Aptech, Arena, I am also a trained graphics artist.
All my assignments have also included diverse media functions like research, scripting, shooting, editing and I am familiar and comfortable with working in a team (often as the leader), in high-pressure environments and under tight deadlines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive